Professional Carpet Cleaning in London
Keeping your carpets and rugs clean is one of the most important things you can do to make your house a home. Let the carpet cleaning London experts from Go Cleaners help you keep your most heavily trampled pieces dirt-free and smelling fresh.
Local communities across London can rely on the professional carpet cleaners on weekends and Bank holidays with no extra charge, and with the same-day availability you can have your pieces renewed in hours without having to bear the stains for days!
The Benefits You Get With Each Service
Go Cleaners is your local answer when you are looking for a trustworthy carpet cleaning in London. Each professional is certified, vetted and insured, and have hundreds of pieces successfully cleaned over the years. Our customers are often home owners, commercial clients, property supervisors and landlords.
Carpets, as one of the most delicate pieces in your home, need special care and professional equipment in order to be spotless and presentable. Add these benefits to the careful and experienced technicians and you’ve got yourself a new partner in dealing with stains and dirt:
- Stain treatment included;
- Deodorising upon request;
- Attractive deals and discounts;
- Prochem certified and equipment used;
- Technicians are always insuring good ventilation for the place;
- Using the most powerful method on the market – hot water extraction;
Our competitive prices for carpet cleaning in London start from £18. For more information about the rates, please visit our prices page.
Deep Cleaning Procedures Available:
Whether the carpet is in your home or office located in London, once the technician arrives, he will start with a detailed inspection of your piece. He will apply pre-treatment solutions if there are any stains.
After the initial check is done, the carpet cleaning expert will choose the most suitable way and use the proper cleaning equipment for its treatment between the following:
- Hot Water Extraction – a method that is similar to steam carpet cleaning but more effective, it is recommended by both NCAA and IIRC. With the right temperature your items will be revived. This service includes pre-treatment for stains (we use special solutions for tackling wine, coffee, beer, blood and other spots) as well as for high-traffic areas, dirt patches and etc. Over 95% of the dirt will be removed. The pressure created from the sprayed water moves all dirt and grime particles, making them easy to extract and eliminate. Your piece will need 4-6 hours to be completely dried.
You’ll also get: A free air mover as part of the service. It represents a big, portable fan that reduces the drying time of your piece.
Go Cleaners recommends using this method on fabrics made of: synthetic or wool.
- Low Moisture / Dry Carpet Cleaning – this method is used on particular types of carpets which are moisture-sensitive and delicate. In such cases steam cleaning is not advised. Instead, the dry compound cleaning method will do the trick by simply not using any moisture – powder will be spread on the carpet with the use of a special machine, and will later be hoovered off. The result – the grime, dust and dirt are removed as well, and the carpet is dry and safe to be walked on. Another ways to tackle your carpeting are using solvents or foam. The type of treating depends on the fabrics of your carpet or rug.
Go Cleaners recommends using this method on fabrics made of: seagrass, sisal, jute, cotton rugs, rugs containing silk, velvet, old oriental rugs.
Whether you are after dry or steam cleaning, leather conditioning or stain removal, Go Cleaners London will surely meet and even surpass your expectations.
If you are having your carpets cleaned, why not have your upholstery, mattress and curtains cleaned at the same time? We offer up to 15% off for qualified service combinations. Clean your textile floor covering as part of your one-off spring cleaning to experience even greater discounts. Order this service along with the end of tenancy cleaning for best results.
What is Scotchgard Stain Protection And How Does It Work?
It is one of the most efficient ways to protect your carpet from spots. The Scotchgard is a spray which is used for protection against stains and dirt. A thin layer of Teflon is applied – it is that protective layer that takes all the wears, keeping your piece untouched. Also, it does not let any kind of spills to penetrate, meaning your carpet will stay stain-free.
Book The Carpet Cleaning Experts Today
You can easily reach us at any time! The carpet technicians are operating in all Central, East, West, North and South regions of London. They are available seven days a week, and there are never extra fees for evening and weekend work. Contact us in one of the following ways:
- Dial 020 3746 2411 and get a suggestion for combination of services.
- Receive an estimate from our get-a-free-quote form placed on the right.