Regular Domestic Cleaning
You can save time and money by letting Go Cleaners handle every aspect of your domestic cleaning. From hoovering and sweeping the floors to dusting the window blinds and wiping your appliances. We offer a service that when done on a regular basis will ensure a constant level of cleanliness of your house across all seasons and occasions.
Depending on your household needs and schedule, you can book a weekly, fortnightly or monthly session. Also, skipping an appointment is free of charge, we just kindly ask you to inform us two days in advance.
A Few Irresistible Reasons to Try It Out:
Other than affordability, this service shines with more benefits designed for your comfort and peace of mind. We will:
- send you the same cleaner as long as you don’t change the time of visits.
- provide you with a replacement one during holidays or sickness.
- offer an initial appointment with no further obligations.
- make sure to send you a maid local to your residence to avoid appointment delays or other complications.
- not tie you up with a minimum contract.
You Say What, When, and How
The daily cleaning routine becomes mundane and unpleasant, so it makes sense to let the maids take all of these unpleasant tasks off your hands. They have years of experience making homeowners happy with their efficient service and friendly attitude.
Their work is consistently monitored, and on-spots checks by quality supervisors help us sustain the overall quality of the service. Note that, the cleaners usually do not carry detergents with themselves, but will do, if it is more convenient for you.
Here are some of the perks you can expect:
- Making beds
- De-liming and de-scaling surfaces
- Wiping appliances and polishing surfaces
No matter what shape your home takes, it must be properly maintained. Let us service your property and show you how affordable it can be!
You’ll find the staff to be highly trained and motivated, and most importantly, polite! We hire only the most reliable and dependable persons. All of our help is screened, vetted and insured, so you can always be sure that your home is in the hands of the most capable and trustworthy technicians.
And with prices starting as low as £11, you get quality service delivered on a pretty reasonable price.
We use a checklist which could include the following:
- In the Kitchen
- dust and polish cupboards and surfaces
- clean the inside and outside of appliances (microwave, oven, extractor, fridge)
- wash dishes
- vacuum and mop the floor
- take out the rubbish and re-bag bins
- In the Bathroom
- wash all surfaces
- clean and polish the sink, tab, mirror, shower cabin, bathtub, toilet bowl, tiles
- dust cupboards and drawers
- mop the floor
- throw waste and re-bag bins
- In the Bedroom
- clean all surfaces and furniture pieces (wardrobe, skirting boards, bed frame)
- change bed sheets
- scrub the door handles, light switches, pictures frames and lamp shades
- wash blinds and inside windows within reachable height
- vacuum and mop the floor
- In the Living Room
- wipe all surfaces, skirting boards, doors and handles, light switches
- dust decorative ornaments, lamp shades and furniture
- clean blinds and windows on the inside
- vacuum behind or under furniture, mop the floor
- dusting pictures frames, furniture, skriting boards
- vacuum and mop floor
- clean and polish front door
Upon request the cleaners can also:
- feed your home pet – dog, cat, parrot
- fold and arrange cloths in your wardrobe
- help you pack when moving out
- water your plants
- hang the laundry
- polish silverware
Each checklist task has an approximate time frame for which the task should be completed. The list is based on the most time we spend in each room, on a daily basis.
How to Reach Us
Get in touch with us and learn more about our competitive rates and and hot deals. Find and appoint your help in one of the following ways: