Regular Domestic Cleaning in London
You can save time and money by letting Go Cleaners London handle every aspect of your domestic cleaning. From hoovering and cleaning the kitchen and all your appliances to sweeping the floors and dusting the window blinds. We offer domestic cleaning service that when done on a regular basis will ensure a constant level of cleanliness of your house or flat across all seasons and occasions.
Depending on your household needs and schedule, you can book a weekly, fortnightly or monthly cleaning session. Also, skipping an appointment is free of charge, we just kindly ask you to inform us 2 days in advance.
A Few Irresistible Reasons to Try Our Regular Domestic Cleaning:
Other than affordability, this service shines with more benefits designed for your comfort and peace of mind. Go Cleaners London will:
- send you the same cleaner as long as you don’t change the time of visits.
- provide you with a replacement cleaner during holidays or sickness.
- offer an initial cleaning appointment with no further obligations.
- make sure to send you a maid local to your residence to avoid appointment delays or other complications.
- not tie you up with a minimum contract for regular domestic cleaning.
How The Home Cleaners Can Help You
The daily cleaning routine becomes mundane and unpleasant, so it makes sense to let the maids take all of these unpleasant tasks off your hands. They have years of experience making homeowners happy with their efficient service and friendly attitude.
The work of the domestic cleaners in London is consistently monitored and on-spots checks by quality supervisors help us sustain the overall quality of the service. Note that, the cleaners usually do not carry detergents with themselves, but will do, if it is more convenient for you.
When we arrive to handle your London domestic cleaning, here are some of the perks you can expect:
- Making beds
- De-liming and de-scaling surfaces
- Cleaning appliances and polishing surfaces
Your can find your home in a small flat, luxury apartment or family house. No matter what shape it takes, it must be properly maintained. Let us service your property and show you how affordable it can be to let us handle all of your residential cleaning needs in London.
You’ll find the staff to be highly trained and motivated, and most importantly, friendly! We hire only the most reliable and trustworthy domestic cleaners. All of our help is screened, vetted and insured, so you can always be sure that your home is in the most capable and trustworthy hands!
And with prices starting as low as £11 for regular home cleans, you get quality service delivered on a pretty reasonable price.
The cleaners, to handle your London domestic cleaning, will carry a checklist upon arrival of priority services to follow. The regular cleaning service detailed checklist could include the following:
Regular Domestic Cleaning Checklist
- dusting and polishing of surfaces and appliances
- cleaning the inside of microwave
- cleaning the cooker/oven on the inside
- cleaning the fridge on the inside, only IF defrosted
- exhaust hood cleaning
- washing up of dishes
- vacuum and mop the floor
- cleaning the inside of cupboards
- take out the rubbish and re-bag bins
- swab all surfaces
- wash and clean the sink and tap
- clean and polish the mirror, shower cabin, tiles
- brush the bath (bathtub)
- clean and sanitize the toilet bowl
- wash any cupboards and drawers
- sweep the floor (mop, vacuum)
- get rid of waste and re-bag bins
- clean and dust all surfaces
- dust the wardrobe, on the outside
- change the bed sheets
- wipe the bed frame
- clean the skirting board
- scrub the door handles and light switches
- dust pictures frames and lamp shades
- clean blinds and the windows, on the inside, within reachable height
- vacuum and mop the floor
- empty and re-bag the bins
- Living Room
- wipe and dust all surfaces
- dust and clean doors and door handles
- dust and wipe decorative ornaments, lamp shades and furniture
- clean the skirting board and light switches
- clean blinds and windows, on the inside, within reachable height for the cleaners
- vacuum behind or under furniture, mop the floor
- take out junk and put new bag on bin
- dusting and cleaning pictures frames
- clean furniture (if applicable)
- clean skirting boards
- vacuum and mop floor
- clean and polish front door
Upon request the cleaners can carry out:
- feeding your home pet – dog, cat, parrot
- fold and arrange cloths in your wardrobe
- help you pack when moving out
- water your plants
- hang the laundry
- polish silverware
How to Book Your Regular Cleaner
Get in touch with us and learn more about our competitive house cleaning rates and deals. Find and appoint your domestic helper in one of the following ways:
- Get a free estimate from the get-a-free-quote form on the right
- Call on 020 3746 2411 anytime and speak with our friendly staff