Gutter Cleaning to Avoid Any Surprises
When your guttering and downpipes are at risk of being clogged, opt for our comprehensive cleaning service! Go Cleaners has the means and know-how to remove fallen leaves and other debris from your system and maintain it in a condition that won't cause any leakage and will keep insects away from your property.
How to know if have problems when you can't see them by yourself? If:
- your roof is leaking and your basement is flooded
- there is rotted wood or foundation cracks
- invasion of insects is disrupting your privacy.
Then, it might be the time for you to call the experts for help.
Why Pick Our Service For Your Property?
Our service is suitable for all houses and blocks of flats and commercial properties, as well. And it comes with many additional benefits such as:
- A guaranteed service - you get one month guarantee for the cleaned area
- Not hourly-based – the technicians will work until every section is clean from accumulated substances.
- Risk-free – work is performed according to EU and UK safety regulations. Also, the exterior of your house/building won't suffer any damages thanks to our professional equipment.
- No detergents used – it is an entirely eco-friendly procedure.
- HSE-trained technicians - certified and experienced
In order to clean your gutters and downpipes successfully, we need easy access to your property, from the ground. Also, we cannot clean systems that are protected by guards.
How The Experts Perform It
All you have to do is to contact us and book a visitation to your property, the experts will come at a day and time that suit you best. When they arrive, they will get to work right away. The specialists will:
- Inspect – They will carefully check your system to determine if it is in a good condition.
- Clean – High-performance wet vacuum machines will be used to remove the accumulated debris. The machines are attached to telescopic poles that can be extended up to 10 meters (up to 3rd floor).
- Report – Each vacuum machine has a small camera attached to its end. This way we can show you “before” and “after” pictures.
- Advise – Once the job is done your gutters will be free of fallen leaves, twigs, and any other debris. This way you effectively eliminate the risks of water damage to your property. Before they go, the experts will offer you some useful advice on how to keep your system functioning and avoid unnecessary risks.
The experts can undertake various repairs which will make your property safe again. Having a problem with just one section of your system can lead to bigger troubles and it usually does. After a detailed check, the specialists will note problematic sections and replace them. You get a 6-month guarantee on the repaired parts for your peace of mind.
Why Is It So Important?
Did you know the most common reason for water damage in the UK is accumulated rain water in clogged gutters?
With our help, you won't have to worry about unnecessary repair expenses – we will make sure your system remains fully function for an extended period of time.
Also, it is highly suggested to have your system cleaned at least one or two times per year to avoid any issues.
Make Your Booking Before It's Too Late
Avoid any sort of property issues by contacting the professionals in the field. You can do it in several ways:
- Via phone - dial 020 3746 2411 and leave the rest to our kind phone assistants.
- Obtain a quote - simply fill in your details in the form below.