Upholstery cleaning in London
Upholstered items are some of the most expensive home furnishings, so it makes sense to take care of them so you can extend their life. You can rely on our professional upholstery cleaning in London to deal with your worn-out or stained furniture and make them look like new!
We use the latest upholstery treatment techniques and also perform expert sofa cleaning that brings remarkable results.
Upholstery cleaning service benefits
- A free air mover is included as part of the service;
- Scotchgard stain protection free of charge with our steam cleaning treatment;
- Extended life of your soft textile coverings;
- Free maintenance advice from the upholstery cleaners;
- Procedure, tailored to the specifics of the fabrics;
- Combo deals - get 40% OFF price when combined with professional end of tenancy cleaning;
- Wide service coverage - operating in all London areas.
Upholstery cleaning prices in London
Upholstery cleaning prices
|Item||Type of treatment|
|Hot Water Extraction (icnl. Stain Protection)||Dry Cleaning|
|Armchair||from £22||from £47|
|Two-seated Sofa||from £51||from £66|
|Three-seated Sofa||from £80||from £104|
|Mattress||from £29||from £36|
|Dining Chair||from £7||from £14|
|Office Chair||from £7||from £8|
Half length pair of curtains
|from £19||from £68|
|Full length pair of curtains||from £24||from £99|
*Minimum call out charge for areas within M25 is £52.
*Prices are subject to availability.Get a free quote
Upholstery cleaning methods performed by Go Cleaners
Before taking a deeper look into the cleaning methods which Go Cleaners London performs, let's see how each service is carried out:
- You obtain a quotation for the desired service.
- The upholstery cleaner arrives on site carrying all needed professional solutions and machines.
- He takes into consideration the fabric and condition and chooses a suitable cleaning method.
- The technician hoovers the upholstery piece and pre-treats any stains.
- Depending on the fabrics, the upholstery cleaners perform hot water extraction or dry upholstery cleaning.
- Your upholstered item is as clean as new and left to dry.
There are 2 main upholstery cleaning methods used depending on the condition and fabrics of your items - dry compound treatment and hot water extraction:
Hot water extraction / Steam upholstery cleaning
The technician will examine your items to determine the material they are made of. He will also place pads under the machine. The piece is vacuumed to remove dust and other particles. Stains are pre-treated with professional solutions. Then, a tiny nozzle ejects hot pressured water. The treated area is vacuumed and nearly 95% of the water and all the dirt and allergens it has collected are extracted.Note: The service includes an air-mover to speed up the drying process.
The technician will start with an inspection to understand the type of fabrics. Then, to prepare the piece, he will pre-treat all stains. Then the pro applies a dry solvent, rubbing it all over the item using a machine with spinning brushes. The dry compound method is suitable for furniture made of delicate materials.
Dry foam upholstery cleaning
We can perform the process with foam, instead of solvents. First, the piece is covered by a thin layer of foam, it takes about ten minutes for it to harden. Then, it is removed with a powerful vacuum machine. Your item will be dry and ready for use in an hour.
Leather sofa cleaning
The professional will spread the foam leather cleaner across your sofa or armchair. The solution absorbs all the dirt in a couple of minutes. Using a soft brush, the foam will be spread evenly while being gently rubbed onto the leather. Lastly, he wipes the surface with a cloth and applies a rejuvenator. All technicians are qualified to deal with nubuck, protected and aniline leather, they perform suede sofa cleaning
, as well.
Professional sofa cleaning and complete care for your curtains and mattress
If you can't even remember the original colour of those items, then you must take advantage of this service. You can get it separately or combined with another package. The methods used are hot water extraction and dry treatment. Also, the technicians can perform leather sofa cleaning service using products that will surely bring your item's best appearance.