Hard Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
Don't lose hope in your floor yet, let us restore it and save you money from replacing it! This service is suitable for hardwood, slate and stone, and vinyl types of flooring. You can get it on the weekends and bank holidays.
The service comes with a number of benefits, some of them are:
- Usage of natural ingredients including citrus and pine oils;
- Using methods that don't leave unpleasant smell;
- Working with pet- and child-friendly solutions;
Note that it is not charged by the hour but depending on the floor type and size of the area which requires treatment.
How The Pros Do It - Step by Step
So, let us guide you through the steps which the vetted, insured and certified professionals follow while performing the procedure:
- Assessing the type of surface in order to use to proper solutions and techniques.
- Moving all furniture that is needed. We advise to have the area which requires treatment cleared before technicians' arrival but they can help if needed.
- Vacuuming and removing dust, dirt, and other debris in order to prepare the surface.
- Testing a small area with the most appropriate solution, then spraying the rest.
- Drying the surface which takes up to 2 hours on average.
- Applying a protection layer only if the surface requires it: seal, polish, wax
What Surfaces Can We Restore
Wood - depending on the condition and what finish has been applied on the surface, the technicians will perform:
- Buffing and surface cleaning - if seal is in good condition and there are only signs of surface soiling.
- Sanding and re-sealing may be required if seal looks worn out and dirt penetrates into wood.
Slate and stone - they may look solid but they also require special care. Dirt and bacteria can make their way into the material before the surface soiling has even shown.
- The surface is treated using emulsification, heat and pressured cleaning technology. It is then sealed with impregnation protector.
Vinyl - often seen in commercial buildings, these floors has to be spotless and efficient. The technicians will:
- Eliminate soiling and dirt using emulsification, heat and low-pressurized cleaning, and then extract all the dirt.
Arrange Your Session Now
Choose the most appropriate way for you to contact us in order to schedule your service:
- Call us on 020 3746 2411.
- Use our contact form to receive an estimate.